FAQHow long will it take
What will I receive on completion of the course
Why Achieve Six Sigma?
Do I need to complete a project
- Green Belts will be given a case study to demonstrate the appropriate us of tools in Excel .
- Black Belts must complete a project demonstrating the use of proper tools for each phase of the DMAIC and deliver a presentation in Power Point, Sigma XL to calculate independent data. If you do not have data, we recommend creating a common catapult or helicopter experiment.
What if I have connection issues during the test?
We are your partners in success and we are here to remove roadblocks, not create them.
Simply contact us and we will address any problems that you encounter. We have a customer first policy and your complete satisfaction is important to us.
What if I already hold a previous Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt
We stand apart from the countless Six Sigma providers in terms of quality and content. Our course is developed in a three step format that builds upon the unique knowledge provided in each area. We seldom accept outside credentials, yet we selectively accept certifications from
- Gemba Academy
- American Society for Quality
- Council for Six Sigma Certification providers
- American Institute for Quality providers